2014 is nearly over, so it is time to look ahead to 2015. The end of 2014 was kind of lacklustre when it came to the races. I had to skip the Damloop 2014 due to illness and during the TCS Amsterdam Marathon I had a massive migration weekend at work. Luckily I was able to do the Zevenheuvelenloop in Nijmegen. The fastest 15km track in the world apparently, it was quite awesome!
As for 2015 I have selected several races that seem like a good agenda:
- Februari 7th: Februariloop in Bennekom 10km
- March 1st: Rondje Goutum in Leeuwarden 10EM (16,1km)
- March 22nd: Lenteloop in Almere 10km
- April 19th: Spieren voor Spieren city run in Hilversum 10km
- June 7th: Loop Leeuwarden in Leeuwarden 10km
- June 14th: Almere City Run in Almere 21,1km
- September 13th: Just AAP run in Almere 15km
- September 20th: Damloop in Amsterdam 10EM
- October 18th: TCS Amsterdam Marathon in Amsterdam 21,1km
- November 15th: Zevenheuvelenloop in Nijmegen 15km
It is quite a preliminary list, but it is a good starting point. Except for the Lenteloop, Damloop and the TCS Amsterdam Marathon I did these races last year and I found them to be quite enjoyable.