Every day I read articles on various subjects from all over the internet. Sometimes I find them through my Feedly or Medium feed, other times Reddit is the source. Most of the times I just bookmark interesting ones, but then that becomes a complete mess. So let me try something else; below I am keeping a collection of articles on various subjects that interest me, kept up-to-date as it grows.
- 12 Factor App: A set of guidelines to building modern day applications.
- Docker for beginners: an extensive guide to getting started with Docker.
- Scalability of Azure Cloud Queues: post-mortem of scalability issues with ACQ in a production environment
- Awesome Clojure: A comprehensive list of libraries for pretty much anything you want to do.
- Stateful Components: A series of articles on stateful components
- CQRS Microservices in Java: An article introducing CQRS and Event Sourcing using Spring Boot and Docker.
- Using org-mode for LeanPub: Great guide to using org-mode for leanpub publishing.